Our Chiropractic Treatments
Improve your health and reduce pain
The goal of spinal manipulation is to get the spine and vertebrae moving within their proper range. As your spine is aligned it decreases pain levels and improves function. Our chiropractors are trained in both gentle and brisk manipulation. They also specialize in diversified technique, drop table technique, and instrument-assisted adjusting.
Focus on joints for mobility and pain
The goal of extremity manipulation is the same as that of spinal manipulation, only focused on other joints. As we restore proper motion to the joint, we can help decrease pain levels and improve function.
Our providers can work on every joint in the body, including:
Target your problem areas for relief
Our providers may use various manual therapies based on your specific needs. These manual therapies work with your body to reduce pain and allow better mobility.
Some of the therapies we use are:
- Trigger point therapy – using pressure to relieve muscle pain
- Ischemic compression – using pressure to increase mobility
- Myofascial release – using pressure to relieve muscle pain
- Muscular and ligamentous pin and stretch – using stretching for better mobility
- Mulligan mobilization – using movement to address musculoskeletal pain
- PIR – stretching of the muscle for better mobility
- CRAC – stretching of muscle for better mobility
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue massage “scraping” – promotes muscle healing
Our providers will communicate with you to find the best therapy to address your complaints.
Help your body heal itself
The goal of therapeutic exercise is to improve your strength, endurance, function, and decrease pain. Therapeutic exercises can aid significantly in healing your body. You can expect to get personalized exercises when working with B’s Chiropractic.
Perform at your peak again
Sports can take a lot out of you. We help you get back in the game.
With education and training in sports medicine, our providers are experts in diagnosing, treating, and managing athletic injuries, including:
- Ankle pain: ankle sprain, shin splints
- Knee pain: Patellofemoral pain syndrome, quadriceps or hamstring strain, runner’s knee, jumper’s knee
- Hip pain: groin strain, ITB band syndrome, piriformis syndrome, psoas strain
- Shoulder pain: rotator cuff tear, pectoralis strain, biceps tendinopathy
- Elbow pain: medial epicondylitis or “golfer’s elbow”, lateral epicondylitis or “tennis elbow”
- Wrist pain: carpal tunnel syndrome, de Quervain tenosynovitis
Our staff is trained in using advanced and evidence-informed sports medicine methods like:
- Kinesio tape
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue massage “scraping”
- Dynamic and static cupping
- Active and assisted stretching
We also offer concussion screening and management. Your athletes are in safe hands with SCAT 5 concussion screening. Our providers are trained in administering a standardized concussion screening protocol and give individualized return-to-learn and return-to-play guidelines that promote a safe and efficient return to regular activities.
Workers’ Compensation Cases
Were you injured at work? Our providers can help guide you through your workers’ compensation case. This includes appropriate referral, work restrictions, requesting necessary imaging, and measuring your functional capability. All of this ensures you can return to work in a safe and efficient manner.
Auto Collision Care
Have you been in an auto collision? Don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation. Whiplash is the most common injury resulting from an auto collision. Whiplash can lead to symptoms such as neck pain, stiffness, headaches, migraines, sleep disturbances, and more. The staff at B’s Chiropractic can help to get you back to full strength following an auto collision.